SupportBuddy Support at 1-888-976-5633

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Acer tech support can remotely access your computer:SupportBuddy



I got into the sit-out with a mug of black tea flavored with Marjoram and my laptop on a sunny winter morning. It was my idea to sip the delightful hot beverage while writing an email to my-boss. However, to my utter disappointment, the idea turned out to be a disaster when I realized that my laptop turned out to be a lemon after an episode of erratic convulsions although the internet was fine!!?

 I wanted to contact Supportbuddy, our mentor to all the computing issues as they have an Acer tech support as well. I clicked on the amazing buddy app through which their representatives can access my computer. I felt amazing!! What a tool?!! How can someone capture my live actions on a gadget! Well, I realize technology makes it all possible! I came into the pragmatic world with the representative’s courteous voice greeting me and asking for a permission to take over my computer. I obliged as I wanted the lemon to be a computer at the earliest. And you know what he did?


He guided me to identify an infested bug, terminated it with the help of an antivirus tool and in no time the box with a bunch of keys was back to normalcy enabling me ping my boss which was very essential for the day. Thanks Supportbuddy 1-888-976-5633!! You lived your name while my laptop revived!!
          

1 comment:

  1. kaspersky is the best antivirus software which provides full protection against various virus and malwares.
    If you are looking for kaspersky antivirus support then visit kaspersky UK | kaspersky Phone Number

    ReplyDelete